Thursday, January 19, 2012

We Have Water, People

That’s right, after months of climbing off of the dock and walking into the lake, we finally have some water and we were able to fish from the docks! This past weekend we had a three day weekend, thanks to MLK, so the Addisons came to the lake for a visit. It was a nice relaxing time. The boys went hunting in the mornings while Deanna and I went on a walk and then we just watched some football and ate some good ole food!! We are heading back up there this weekend for some more fun with friends. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

The boys built a great fire the first night. We (they) had to scour the land for some wood. The next day we went and got wood! I on the other hand stayed bundled under a blanket, except when I needed a pic with my babies. We wore our Saints gear proudly! The loss still hurts! Your eyes don't decieve you, they are sitting on the dock and FISHING! Alexis snuck into bed with William!! I guess I'm going to have to watch out for this one! She doesn't even watch tv, but I guess she really likes William! The big kill! The boys got two birds, a total of three, I believe for the weekend! Getting a little loving from Mrs. B. I think he likes the remote best, though. Going for a ride with Mimi and William.Roasting marshmallows and Tebowing. Too bad he lost, but we will still cheer him on next year.Daddy and his boy!My sweet babies. She looks so happy on a cold winter day! The best picture of these two...EVER! William got himself a fish! Sharing a snack at the kiddie table. My girl loves her some dirt! He's fallen and can't get up. Seriously. He sat there, in this position for a couple of minutes, while we laughed, of course. I believe he would have sat there all day had Deanna not picked him up. He just doesn't have the agility or will to want to move around that much!Brotherly love. Grandma and Alexis. Unfortunately, she was done with taking pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs