Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Day of 2 Year Old Pre-School

The first day of pre-school has come and gone with just a few tears, from both Mommy and Alexis!  Luckily I was able to go into work an hour late last Tuesday so I could get her dressed!  GiGi actually took her to school because Daddy had to go to Austin.  But, I was so grateful that I was able to get her dressed and give her lots of extra hugs and kisses!  She cried for about two minutes after GiGi left and then had a great time!  She even managed to take a short twenty minute nap, on the floor, on her nap sack!  She still cries every time she is dropped off, but it only lasts for a minute!  Her favorite thing to do at preschool is paint her hands!  I am so excited to see all the great things she learns this year!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs