Monday, August 6, 2012

Welcome to My New Site!



A special thanks to Rita at The Coffeeshop Blog!  She redisigned my blog so that you can now navigate through our family blog, my photography blog and coming soon, Mannion's Recipes!!  People always ask me for my recipes and since my true passion lies in food, I figured the best way to get our food out there, is through the blog!  All summer long, I've been taking pictures and writing our recipes down so that I can share them with all of you!  We are even going to start catering a couple lunches a month!  So, if you know someone who wants someone to BBQ, cook crawfish or just want a good down home cooked meal, or just the main course, send them our way!   

1 comments:

Donlee and Amanda said...

I love the new site!!

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs