Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thanksgiving with the Cousins

Thanksgiving was sooo much fun!  We got up to the lake Tuesday night and met Aunt Rachel and Ne Ne.  Then Wednesday Aunt Rachel and I went shopping and baked all sorts of goodies for Thanksgiving!  We had lost of fun!  Later that night Aunt Jamie showed up with the kids and we had fun with the girls and the bonfire!  Here are my attempts to get some good pictures.  Alexis wasn't going to give me even a crooked smile!  She is becoming more stubborn with each day that passes.  But she makes me laugh a lot, so I can forgive her!  
 
 
She sat where I wanted her to, but woudn't crack a smile to save her life! 
 
 
Posing for Aunt Deidra!  Isn't she bea-U-ti-ful?!
 
 
No words can describe how cute she is!
 
 
First attempt at a cousins picture!
 
 
Still not smiling!  But Kynlee can smile on cue!
 
 
Another year and another great design from Lily Lou Designs!
 
 
I am so jealous of Laureli's dress from SIG Creations!  She looks A-DOR-ABLE in this outfit!  And, she can wear it next year. 
 
 
I can't wait to show this picture at their weddings! 
 
 
Sunny and the best we got!  All smiles and it lasted for about 5 seconds! 
 
 
Daddy is sooooo proud of Willie!  It doesn't help that he is such a sweet boy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs