Thursday, August 1, 2013

WOW!! It's Been A While!

Busy…Moving…Exhausting…Bad Mommy…That about sums it up!  I’ve thought about blogging, but just couldn’t bring myself to do it.  So, I’ll try to catch you up quickly through pictures and as little words as possible.  During Spring Break, we finally moved into our new home.  Since then, we have been organizing and being little Mr. and Mrs. Homeowners.  IT is EXHAUSTING! 
In between boxes, Mannion’s Memories has TAKEN off.  Thank you so much for all of you that have trusted me with your precious families!  I’m looking forward to the Holiday sessions.  I’m already filling up, so if you are interested, email me quickly. I am only doing one session a week from here on out and I will not be booking any sessions after November 15.  I will post MM’s pictures after I update you on the comings and goings of the Mannions.
 
Here we are having one last Hoo-Raw at the Katy house!  Don't worry!  We still see the Sorensens regularly!!  These kids love each other! 

 
We miss our house.  But we are very proud of our new one.  It's ours and very homey!  Just what we love!

 
My little on St. Patty's Day!  Daddy's Last Official Hoo-Raw with 300 Justice Road. 
 
 
Emma is our first friend in Cross Creek.  Alexis wakes up asking for her!  The girls get along great! 

 
Our beautiful home!



Our neighborhood is awesome!  People are always outside!  I can't wait to see what it is like when the weather is cooler.  This was taken at the Kite Festival.  I'm looking forward to meeting lots of people and making many memories in this community.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs