Thursday, August 1, 2013

Alexis is THREE

 

Alexis is smart, sassy, sweet, stubborn, shy when she wants to be, polite and a Mommy’s girl!  She is pretty good with her manners and a bit of a tattle tale.   Having said all that, she is also in desperate need to get back on a schedule.  Summer is starting to ware on her.  But, she has learned so much this summer while I’ve been off and we’ve had lots of fun!  Her manners have improved drastically and I’m really impressed with how well she talks! 

She loves Sofia the First and Dressing up and she is 100% girl!   She is still completely attached to Lamby.  Oddly enough, Lamby has to take a trip to the freezer every night before bed?  I don’t ask questions.  To avoid a tantrum, I just place him in there for a few seconds.  What’s the harm?  Did I mention she is pretty witty too?

Bed time is still pretty bad, but getting better.  It used to be awful, so bad is definitely a step up!  I just try to ware her out.  I’m sure it will be horrible once school starts again.  There is no change in her eating habits.  She avoids vegetables at all costs and lately has started avoiding fruits she used to love.  She is living on turkey, milk, hummus, bananas, watermelon and pretzels.  That’s not to say she doesn’t eat chicken nuggets and French fries, because she does.  But, I try to keep it as healthy as possible. 

Now for the boring stuff!  At her three year old checkup, she was weighing 32 pounds, 50 percentile and her height was in the 75th percentile.  So, we are moving up.  I spent the summer slowly adding 3T t-shirts to her wardrobe so she would have shorts to and shirts for school and now the shirts are too short!  She is just too tall, but can still wear 2T clothes.  So, at 3 years old we can wear anything from 2Ts to 4Ts!  It is very frustrating! 
As you can see, she has a super cute Minnie Mouse Birthday! 


 
 
Her first face painting!  She sat very still and did exactly what she was supposed to do!

 
I FINALLY gave in and let Gi Gi cut her hair!  It looks so cute. 
 
 
Alexis and Keely have become BFFs!  Now that we live so much closer to Jaime, they come over and play all the time.  The girls love to hang out! 


My Silly Girl
 

 
Just because I love this sweet picture of Alexis reading her bible!
 

Getting Alexis to smile is not a fun job!  I gladly pass this job off to Aunt Deanna.  Alexis does a way better job at smiling for Aunt Deanna's big camera than she does for mine!  But, these turned out super cute AND I found a new location.  I heart downtown Richmond!  It is gorgeous!
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs