Thursday, August 1, 2013

Baby Nate


So, probably the most important thing that has happened to our family since I last updated is I BECAME AN AUNT!  Baby Nate is the cutest, chunkiest, most lovable little man E.V.E.R!  Aunt Missy did amazing during delivery and everyone was happy and healthy.  Uncle Michael and Aunt Missy are fabulous parents and absolutely head over heels in love with this little man.  Can you blame them??
 
I was given the opportunity to shoot Nate’s newborn pictures.  I was nervous as all get out, but for a first time newborn photographer, I think they turned out pretty good.  My subject was pretty darn perfect though!  I am IN LOVE!  I cannot wait for these two cousins to grow up together!  Alexis loves “her” Baby Nate so much! 
 
My favorite picture of him!



My Sweet Sis N Law
 

 
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs