Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4 Month Update

Alexis had her four month check up today and she is definitely doing awesome. She is weighing 11 lbs and 10.5 ounces, which puts her in the 25th percentile and she is 24.5 inches long, the 50th percentile! She is climbing those charts so fast! I can't believe I might actually have produce a tall child!! She is fitting pretty good in 3 month clothes, but she is so long that she has also been in a couple 6 month onsies. I can't believe how big she is getting. Here are some pictures from the last week. I could seriously make her smile all day if she let me!

Today we fed her cereal from a spoon for the first time. She at it all up! She is slowly getting better at sitting up on her own. She still can't hold her head up 100 % of the time yet, but she is getting stronger. I started putting cereal in her body 2 weeks ago and she started sleeping a little better. We've been really working on getting her down and staying down. For the last week, she as been doing a great job. Tonight after her bowl of cereal, she went straight down. Seriously, if I had known cereal was baby Ambien, I might have done this a long time ago!

She also has a slight cough. She isn't congested in her chest, I'm afraid she just might have allergies. I git a scratchy throat and runny nose when the weather changes, and I have it now. Hopefully this is just chance and it will go away though.

She loves to smile at me!


I mean, really? She is just so cute! As I've said before, she loves her bath time. She would sit in there for an hour if I let her. So, to keep her warm, I keep the rag on her head warm while she just splashes around. My water bill might be a little high when she gets older.

She is back to loving her swing. For the last couple of weeks she didn't want anything to do with it, but now, she loves to sit in it, listen to the music and occasionally fall asleep in it. I try really hard to not let her sleep in it, but there are some times she gets in a cat nap!

Just another game day outfit. Daddy bought her this "Poo Dat" onsie and he loves to put her in it.

1 comments:

Jean said...

she is just precious!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs