Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LSU vs West Virginia

This past weekend Brian and I took our last vacation before I go back to work. I'm so sad to be leaving Alexis, I know she will be in good hands, but I'm going to miss waking her up every morning. Being a mother is the greatest thing in the world and I couldn't be happier. On Friday and Saturday night we went to Baton Rouge to tail gate for the LSU game. Then Sunday we went to New Orleans to watch the Saints and Texans games on Bourbon Street. Last time I was in NO I couldn't celebrate, so we had a blast on Bourbon Street and ended the night at NOLA, Emeril's restaurant.

Watching the Saints and the Texans first loss of the year, thankfully LSU pulled out the win.

The boys always have a blast when they are together. I really wish we could see our Louisiana friends more.

If you can't tell, Brian is SUPER PUMPED to be sitting in these seats. This is about the 10th picture of him he made me take. We were super close. Thanks Mike and Mary for letting us sit with ya'll!!

Mary and I. Her twins, Camille and Mason are 3 days older than Alexis. I wish we could have gotten a picture of all three of them. They are so very cute though!

Brian and Mozingo, still pumped!

Uncle Ryan and I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs