Sunday, November 21, 2010

Buffalo Bayou

I love Houston! And I love the sky line even more! I wanted our wedding at the Petroleum club because I wanted to be able to look out at the city and it’s the only building Downtown that allows you to do that. I’ve been dying to take pictures in front of the buildings since Brian and I got engaged, but I just never knew where to go! Well, after driving around for two hours Saturday, I found it, Thanks to Aunt Tracy!!

Alexis had quite the weekend! She was way off her schedule, however, you couldn’t tell because she was such a happy baby. I think she had a great time! She was quite the social butterfly; unfortunately, I didn’t get any pictures of her with all her aunts and uncles! I will do better at Thanksgiving and Christmas, I promise! On Friday night we met Uncle Ryan and his mom at Lupe Tortillas and Saturday we spent all afternoon with Aunt Tracy. We had a brief photo shoot at Buffalo Bayou (I think that’s what it is called) and then we went to the Original Ninfas, where we got to watch the end of the LSU and Ole Miss game. GREAT GAME!! Today was my cousin, Jamie’s, baby shower. So, she got to spend time with all her aunts and Mimi. We were super excited to see Aunt Debbie! We’ve really missed her!!! We ended the weekend at Berry Hill with Aunt Deanna, Uncle Chris, where we had a MAJOR blow out in our car seat! I was scared to get her out because I was afraid it would get all over the place. That was definitely a first, of many, I’m sure!

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from our shoot! She is such a ham; it was very hard to choose! I think I’m going to blow this first one up and get a gallery wrap for her wall!

What?? You don't like to chill out in your favorite chair? So, it happens to be in the middle of Downtown Houston.

Just kickin' my feet up!

Oh Geez, Mom!! Are we done yet?

Such a happy baby! I pray her eyes stay blue!


This girl LOVES her dresses and lovez!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs