Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time Is Flyin'

Alexis is getting bigger and bigger and I just know that before I realize it, she will be walking. In the past week she has begun to grab things, laugh and is now staying on her tummy longer, with her head higher. Her Aunt Kelsey really got her laughing on Sunday. I didn't even realize she was doing it! Of course I didn't have my video camera, but I did get it on my phone, but my phone won't send it out! Last night I got a few good laughs out of her but when I busted out the video camera she stopped, as if she knew what I was doing!

We have changed her bed time to 8 o'clock. It kind of stinks because she now takes a nap from 4ish till 5:30. She takes a good nap in the morning, but won't really take one in the afternoon till Mommy comes home and puts her down. I like to think that she just needs some Mommy loving and I put her down the best! So, then we wake her up, feed her baby food and cereal and USUALLY she is in a great mood for the next 2 hours. By 8, she is ready for bed and we put her down, swaddled and awake and she goes out for the night! On a good night she can go anywhere from 5 to even 8 in the morning! We still have a few 3 or 4 a.m. rendezvous, but she is getting there. The bottom line is, this is helping with the 45 minute hysteria fit! We even tried to put her down last night around 6, because she hadn't had sleep since 1, and she went down and woke up in a panic! So, I guess the new bed time is working.

Here are a couple new pictures from the last week. I was bummed to put away her summer clothes, but winter clothes are just as fun! I love all her clothes!!






1 comments:

The Ormsbys said...

what a cutie! she is looking so much like brian!!

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs