Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!! And, Happy Birthday to Aunt Debbie and Aunt Melissa! Even though Aunt Deanna took her pictures last week, we couldn't pass up Halloween without a few more shots! Plus, Daddy hadn't seen her in her costume! Here are some of my favorites!

This past weekend, Grandma and Grandpa took A to the lake to see her Mimi and her Papa! She got to go to church and wear her costume and I'm sure she was shown off to everyone. Mommy and Daddy went to College Station and Mommy got to go watch A&M beat Tech! It was a GREAT weekend with friends and tailgating. Mommy had a great time and was very happy to be back in her town! I got to vistit the Bonfire Memorial for the first time. It really brought back some memories! I still remember that night and being woke up by the phone! It was a very sad time for the Aggies and the Memorial is absolutely beautiful. I forgot to get pictures from Aunt Tracy, but I will post some later.








1 comments:

The Ormsbys said...

these are so cute, she couldn't decide if she should cry or smile...

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs