Thursday, October 14, 2010

Green Beans and Conversations

It is crazy how fast we are flying through milestones. I know people tell you to enjoy it because it goes by so fast, but I feel like I’m constantly discovering something new with A! This week she got in her Jumparoo and played around. She’s only in the investigating stage, but her neck is certainly getting stronger. She is even getting pretty good at sitting up on her own, well with minor cushioning.

We also tried bananas and then green beans. I’m not too sure that she is enjoying the baby food, she tends to spit it out. If I mix the bananas into her oatmeal she doesn’t seem to mind, but if she eats them alone, she eats much slower. Maybe she is just trying to figure out what the heck I’m putting in her mouth! Tonight we tried green beans, and boy did she have something to say! It was hilarious! She was talking, smiling and spitting up a storm! We thought it was pretty cute! It's been a while since we got some video and I thought this was the perfect opportunity. Please don’t mind the hideous voices in the background!

Brian and I are having Alexis dedicated to the church on Sunday at the 11:11 service. Deanna and Chris are also dedicating William and Ryder. I’m so excited to be going through all these milestones with her and I can’t wait to celebrate with both of our families as we promise, before our family and the congregation, to raise Alexis in a Godly home. She is such a precious gift and I couldn’t be any happier. Thank you God for giving me my baby girl!





2 comments:

Carrie Bryant said...

That is so precious, but I love your laugh just as much as her eating and spitting. I love it!

Deanna said...

Goodness oatmeal, bananas, and green beans, is that the gerber food buffet or what? she's so stinking cute!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs