Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Fall is here! And what does that mean? The PUMPKIN PATCH!! I just couldn’t wait to take A! She didn’t do as well as I’d hoped she would, but I did get some good pictures! I don’t think she liked the hay! I set up the cutest picture with pumpkins around her, but she just wasn’t digging sitting on that hay! We didn’t even get a family photo. Daddy run across the street to the bank so I could buy 3 pumpkins! This place had the most perfect pumpkins that I’ve ever seen! I love them so much that I don’t even want to carve them!








On Saturday We watched William and Ryder while Deanna had a photo shoot. I was a little nervous how this would play out, but both kids did really well. They both went down for naps and never really fussed. I even got a shower in while Uncle Michael and Uncle Brian were watching them. I just love this sweet picture of Ryder.


1 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh, those pictures just melt my heart...I can't believe our bugs are getting so big!

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs