Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Not Working!!

So, nothing seems to be working! Today A had a really rough day! She maybe got 2 hours of a nap in, and from what I hear that’s pushing it! I got home and she had a 30 minute nap. Then Aunt Deanna came over to take the kids Halloween picture and she did Awesome. She’s been in a great mood all day, just didn’t want to sleep. She even came in from outside later than usual and let me pack her clothes for her weekend trip to Mimi’s. Then she got tired and whined all the way through dinner! She ate it all up though, which was probably because, not only did she not sleep all day, she barely ate! She was one hungry girl!! Then WE did everything she could for the next 20 minutes to not fall asleep. Like I’ve said before, I really don’t like her falling asleep for the night while I’m holding her. I don’t want her to get used to it. But, I wanted to keep her upright for as long as possible. So, this time, I swaddled her in the faux “miracle blanket” but put her on her tummy. I was hoping that if the gas crept up again and if she was on her tummy, it would work its way out and she would remain calm. NOPE!!! Just like clock work! She started screaming. Only this time it was for fewer minutes and she put herself back to sleep twice before she finally gave way a third time. I never went in and now she’s down. I guess I’m going to have to give in and call the doctor tomorrow. I just don’t know why this happens every night. Now, if I can just find the time to call during the day!

Here is last months pictures form Discovery Green! I LOVE them! They turned out even better than I thought they would. Today we took her 5 month\Halloween pictures and they are just PRECIOUS! I can’t wait for those! If you know anyone who is having a baby and is interested in either newborn or monthly pictures, Deanna is the way to go! I’m so excited we are taking these monthly!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs