Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bubbles and Carrots

Alexis tried carrots this week and seems to enjoy them! I've been tweaking our schedule the last two nights hoping to improve her 45 minute hysterics after she's down for the night. I've put her down for a nap around 4 each day and let her sleep till 5, she actually has gotten up on her own. Then we had the cereal and carrots, but I am holding her bottle off until we get a bath around 7. She gets pretty fussy around 6:30. She still knows that it is around her bed time and just wants to go down. I just don't want to put her down because she will just wake up screaming. I'm hoping if I feed her earlier and give her a later nap that she can stay up a little longer. Judging from the crying in the background at the moment, it isn't working. My poor baby is so tired. So, I'm off to give her a bath and hopefully that will calm her down for an hour till I can give her a bottle and put her down. If only babies came with a manual!

Carrots make her very happy
Below are some videos I got today after her cereal. She was in a great mood. She also loves it when I blow bubbles and then tries to do it back. I think she has gotten the hang of it.



1 comments:

The Ormsbys said...

so cute! reggie heard the video go off and ran to the computer with his head tilting both ways...he has a rude awakening knowing he will have one of these cuties in his house in a couple of months...yikes, send me a manual!!

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs