Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Check Out My Cool New Tricks

Alexis is just a ball of fun these days! I know I've said it before, but she is just such a happy baby!! Here are some of my favorite times with her!

She has been laughing a lot more. It's hard to get it on camera because she stops when I pull it out. Hopefully I can get some better ones later. We love to get her going!

She is spending more time on the floor grabbing, rolling and playing. She is going to be all over the place before we know it!

This is by far my favorite time of the day! I LOVE to wake her up in the morning! I secretly wish I could wake her up when I leave for work each morning. However, Daddy is still sleeping so most days I just let her sleep in.

A is DYING to sit up! We have been working really hard on balancing in the sitting position, but when she is playing by herself, we catch her doing sit ups. She was doing them on que! I guess it's never too young to start on that six pack!

It took her a while to really enjoy her jumperoo, but as of last Tuesday, she been jumping, laughing and actually enjoying it. It's like she finally figured out what to do. Even though she is a little string bean, she still needs the pillow to reach the ground.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Okay - those sit-ups were my favorite! That was so dang cute:) She is just adorable.

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs