Sunday, December 12, 2010

High School Harrys

This blog is a tribute to my Daddy and my besties. He laughs every time I tell him I've got plans with my girlfriends, who just so happen to be my best friends from high school. I've said it many times before, we aren't just friends, we are the sisters we never had. My closest, dearest and oldest friends are all the ones that I graduated high school with and I wouldn't give them up for the world. My dad calls us the High school Harrys. He thinks we should move on! But, we have a unique bond that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. Luckily this Holiday season, I got to spend more time with Joy and Megan who are the only two that don't live here. Strangely enough, I miss them more when I see them! I wish they were here all the time so I could see their kids more and hang out with them more, but I cherish the time that I get to see them when they are here. Chalk it up to that time of the year or having a baby, but having them around and playing with each other's kids makes me so happy! I can't wait for the next time we're all together again.

These are pictures from Gage's 2nd birthday. It was the first time we got to celebrate with him and the kids had a great time. Alexis already can't decide which boy she likes more, but I don't thinks she wants to share!




Makena 11 mos, Nate 3 mos, Alexis 6 mos, Ryder 5 mos

Nate
Makena, she is just so beautiful and she has the most amzing eyes I've ever seen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs