Sunday, December 12, 2010

Busy Bees

As with everyone, we've been super busy this Holiday Season. I haven’t had much time to blog, so today I’m playing catch up. Last week I was a single parent while Daddy was down in the Valley for work. That made for late nights trying to get ready for the Christmas party we hosted with all our friends. It was nice to get out with our 300 Justice Road friends and our new babies last night.

A has been having a difficult time napping these past couple of weeks. We can get her down quickly, but then she is up about 45 minutes later. I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions would be helpful. She is doing great at nights, we've been having a few more late night snacks than normal the past couple of weeks, but over all, I can't complain, I just wish I knew why she wasn't napping.

She is now eating baby food 3 times a day and there doesn't seem to be anything she doesn't like. I haven't tried the prunes, more so because I'm scared of the blow out, but if it's on a spoon, she eats it. She's becoming more independent, when she isn't tired, and can entertain herself for longer times on the floor and in her jumperoo.

Here are some random pictures from the last two weeks. I love these PJs. I'm not sure where they came from, but I had to get a picture. And you know how much I love bath time. She is much more active in the bath tub these days. She props herself on her elbows and just kicks, making the biggest splashes. I actually have to scoot back so I don't end up wetter than her!

Click on the links to see our last 2 weeks. Alexis is quite the social butterfly, just like her Mommy and her Daddy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she isn't napping. She's probably worried that she will miss out on something fun.

Train Station Photo Shoot
Santa Jim
Lights in the Heights
Gage's 2nd Birthday




2 comments:

Caroline said...

Deidra! Alexis is the cutest:) I need to meet her soon. Sounds like the little Mannion fam is having such a great Christmas season so far!

xoxo
Caroline

Erin Weaver said...

So cute! She is just precious and Margo had the same nightie as an infant. We loved it and I cried when I put it away. :-)

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs