Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas...At Last

Alexis's first Christmas has come and gone but I can definitely say that it was a successful. We saw all our family and she loaded up on clothes, educational toys, stuffed animals and decor for her room. Well, that may have been more for Mommy, but it is going to look so cute when I get it all put together, not that she needs anything more in there!! She also received more shoes than any baby ever needs! Hopefully I won't have to buy any at all next year.

We started the Christmas festivities on December 22nd with Santa Clause. We ate an awesome dinner with my family and celebrated Jesus's birthday with a cake. Then we drove back to Katy for Christmas Eve with the Mannions. She missed the presents because she refused to take a nap earlier in the day and had to go down for a nap in the middle of opening. We drove back to the Lake that night and Santa visited us at my parents house. We had a big breakfast with my family and then cooked Italian food for dinner for the rest of the family and we ended up staying up a little too late playing Phase 10 with my cousins. We were some game playing fools this holiday.

All the loot she got from Santa. The dog on the chair is stuffed, the one on top is my parent's dog Cody. Santa took Cody's chair, but he didn't mind too much! He just took his spot back!

As happy as ever! She just loves her Belle! She is scooting around in the walker. I tried to buy her one for Christmas, but they didn't have any when I went to buy it. That will be a late purchase!

Alexis got plenty of love this Christmas!

Aunt Missy and Uncle Michael

Brody and Bryce getting in on the action!
I cooked for 5 days straight during the holiday and I've had no time to do much of anything else. Our Christmas cards will be a little late this year, but they are on their way. Sad thing is, they've been done for almost a month!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs