Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Girl That Knows What She Wants

While I was playing with Alexis this morning, she decided that she wanted my phone, which was across the mat. So, what does she do? She goes and gets it! I couldn’t believe it. It was like she decided right then and there that she wasn’t going to wait for what she wanted, she was going to go after it. She did the military crawl all the way across her floor mat!! I’m so happy that I was home to witness this. I’m really going to miss her when I go back to work! I feel like we’ve accomplished a lot this Christmas break. She’s sitting up longer, she’s playing more with her toys and I finally have her on a regular morning and afternoon nap schedule. I pray that she can keep it up with Grandma. And despite what BOTH grandmas say, she really does enjoy being swaddled!! She wouldn’t go down so easily if she didn’t. (cough…cough) Let’s not forget she is like a kangaroo in and out of her jumperoo! She loves to jump!

1 comments:

Carrie Bryant said...

I remember those days!!!! That is precious and it is all over now!

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs