Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Party

As everyone knows, Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I love every part of it, especially the traditions! Growing up Santa always visited our house on Christmas Eve. I couldn't wait to start this tradition with Alexis. So, we got our friends together this year and had quite the turn out! It was chaos! But, it was every thing that I remembered. We even had crafts and cookie decorating. I think the kids definitely enjoyed themselves.

We will be doing Santa on December 22nd with my cousins at my parent's house. Next year will be even better with Rachel and Jamie's new babies. Our family is growing so fast and I can't wait to carry on the traditions of the Ford family with the next generation of Fords. If only Maw Maw were here now. She would be so proud of each of us and she would be so happy to know that we are as close as ever. We miss you every day and we know you are watching over us and smiling down.

Alexis was more phased by Santa's "bling" then she was of the man himself. But, luckily she didn't cry. I'm sure she will next year. As for Makena, Gage and Keely, well, that is a different story! But, it makes for great pictures and it's just another tradition that makes Christmas so great!



I think this is a pretty good attempt at getting all the kids. Granted, we are missing a few, but you take what you can get.

The adults had a good time with Santa too! We are so excited for Aunt Kristi and Uncle Michael. Next year we will have two more babies to add to the party! I'm not sure whose bigger, Aunt Michelle or Santa, it's definitely a closs race!

High School Harrys and their families

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs