Tuesday, April 26, 2011

All About A

One more month? Really? That is all I have until my baby is no longer a baby? I thought the crazy hormones went away a couple weeks after giving birth? But, let me just tell you, I've been crying at the drop of a hat lately. Maybe it was my precious niece's premature birth bringing it all back, but I'm crying at everything! I can't even think of her first birthday. I guess that is why I haven't even ordered the invitations! If I don't order them does that mean her birthday won't come?

I just know Alexis is going to walk any week now! She is dying to stand up. She tries so hard and she has even let go and stood for a couple of seconds with out even realizing it. She has also become super cuddly and kissy lately! She is talking so much these days. We've been having some really great "conversations" lately; unfortunately she's really good at telling me no.

She is definitely ready to feed herself but I am so scared to try bigger foods. I guess it is time, but is so scary! It just makes me nervous since she only has two teeth. Her gums have been swollen for months now and still NOTHING!!
I wonder what she is thinking??

So we haven't quite mastered the spoon, but we'll get it sooner or later.

She wants to stand so badly but she just can't figure out how to get her head off the ground.

This might be one of my favorite pictures ever. I can't tell you how many times a day we look in the mirror. It's the first thing we do when we get out of the bathtub and it just cracks her up.


Alexis has had an upset stomach since last Thursday. We've been going through a ton of diapers and ruining a lot of clothes every day. Today she even ran a slight fever. The nurses say that there is nothing we can do about it. Her appetite hasn't changed much. Other than the fact that she hates being put in her highchair and she wants only puffs! If it weren't for the dirty diapers, you wouldn't even know she didn't feel well because she is still relatively herself. Hopefully she fells better soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs