Monday, April 4, 2011

Bad Blogger...Bad Mommy

We’ve had a busy two weeks over here; hence, the lack of posts lately. So here is a rundown of our last two weeks. Mommy tutored for two weeks, crawling, first car crash, soccer games, pulling up on everything, melt down city, ten month birthday, feeding our self (sort of), Mommy phase, stomach monster, A gets shipped to Mimi’s so she doesn’t get the Monster, Monster makes its way through Trinity, including Mimi and Papa, Aunt Kelsey’s softball game, Mimi phase breaking Mommy’s heart, First lake visit of the season, first pool time, first boat ride, stomach monster strikes again, and as of five minutes ago, standing in our crib!

My attempt at getting some ten month pictures. All A cared about was eating grass.

She loved the pool! She even fell into the pool in her PJs! She didn't cry one bit, just got naked and got right back in! She especially liked standing on the side. We had our first boat ride this weekend and I think it was a success!
Last week Grandma, Grandpa and myself all got the stomach bug. So, I sent A to spend the rest of the week with my parents, who both got it with in 24 hours! I think she ended up getting it by Thursday as well, but she never threw up, so its hard to tell, without getting to descriptive. Since I got it, there have been a total of 17 people hit with the monster and I think it came back around to Alexis again today. This is one awful virus and I feel terrible that I've spread it clear across Katy all the way to East Texas.


Before she left me, Alexis was going through a serious Mommy phase. If I wouldn't pick her up or give her immediate attention, she would throw a major fit! Brian had to pack her up when I got sick and I didn't even get to say goodbye. That was very hard, but I didn't want to get her sick. Unfortunately, I think she was the carrier. So, when I finally got her Friday night, she didn't want anything to do with me! Mom had her out late seeing Aunt Kelsey's softball game so she was really cranky, but it broke my heart when she wouldn't even come to me! Mimi on the other hand relished in the attention!

Two weeks ago, we went to watch Anna and Cole play soccer. I was rushing to get to the game and I backed right into Aunt Tracy's car! The kids did great playing soccer and they were definitely out to give a show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs