Saturday, May 14, 2011

One More Week

I can't believe that is all the time I have left of the "baby" stage! In the last week she has progressed by leaps and bounds! She is definitely more independent! She HAS to be the one to feed herself, and/or the dogs. I'm not sure who gets fed more, Belle or Alexis, but it is REAL food! She HATES having her diaper changed and her 3rd tooth has finally broken through, so those two together, make for one cranky baby! We aren't walking yet, but boy, is she trying! She spends a lot of her time standing and staring out of the window. When she isn't at the window she is pulling up on either you or the ottoman! But she doesn't want to be held either. So you really can't win with her right now. However, every so often she turns around, snuggles up against your neck and then sits up and smacks you on the lips with the sweetest kiss EVER!! Who knew I could love something so much! It has all gone so fast! I know, I've heard it before, and even said it a hundred times, but I feel like last month I was driving up to the hospital three times a day just to hold her in the NICU and now I'm preparing for her birthday. Tear....


Mommy from the outside looking in and A watching the gas mean fix the fire. She stood there the whole time, just as content as she could be, watching him fix the torch.
Hey Guy!! What are you doing?? I'm over here!!


Seconds before this, she had her face in the water!


Out of all the toys she has, the dog bed is her favorite! Don't worry, this is Maggies's bed and Maggie would rather lay on the big dogs bed! So, A has taken it over!


Not only are we feeding ourselves real food, we are getting pretty good at this sippy cup!


She hates getting in her seat in the car. I guess using it as a jungle jim make it a whole new world!


And we can feed ourselves!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs