Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Weekend of Celebrations

This weekend was very busy but so much fun. How can it not be when it is full of birthdays, babies and Mother’s Day celebrations! Let’s not forget a LOT of pool time! I took off on Friday to get ready for Aunt Kristi and Uncle Michael’s baby shower. Friday just also happened to be Daddy’s birthday! After errands and cleaning all day we spent the afternoon in the pool. We topped it off with pizza and ice-cream cake for Daddy. Then on Saturday evening, after two days of preparing, the party finally started! It was a huge success! Brinkley was spoiled rotten with tons of gifts and all the adults had a great time! Sunday we spent some more time in the pool for Mother’s Day! Alexis went under water for the first time and she loved it! I am so excited that I have a water baby on my hands! She puts her face and head in and she could care less! I’m so excited about this summer! Only 14.5 days left and I get to spend every day with my baby! I’m looking forward to all the fun in the sun!


Happy Birthday Daddy!


She LOVED it! I can't believe she keeps her eyes open underwater!


Cole and Brown Bear! There is just something so cute about a boy in his swim trunks hugging on his most favorite stuffed animal!

Alexis even sported Mommy's hat!


The girls never miss an opportunity for a photo op!


Mommy even got Uncle Michael a lil Raider burpie!! Unfortunately that isn't the only thing I bought! I can't stop shopping for this little girl! Whenever I find something cute I buy one for A and one for B! You know they are going to be the bestest of friends!


I can't wait to see Brinkley with her ruffle butts!

Aunt Kristi and Uncle Michael


All the hostesses


The only cute picture I can get of Ryder is when he shoves something in his mouth. As you can see below, he still isn't a fan of the pool!

And then there is Anna! Just like her mommy she loves to pose for the camera.


Aunt Tracy and Anna


These two love to take pictures together!

See he hates to be in the pool and A still loves him, even if he doesn't love her!!



See how much she loves swimming?? I swear to you, she is even kicking! I know I may have way too high expectations, but I would love for her to be swimming by the end of the Summer. And by Swimming, I mean floating and grabbing the side of the pool? I guess only time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs