Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mannion's Memories is Going Public

It’s time to make it official! As many of you know, I’ve been in the process of starting my own photography business. I will continue to teach but during the school year, I will be doing evening and weekend sessions. Photography has been a hobby of mine since I learned how to use a camera! I was always that kid in school who documented every event and sported the camera wherever I went! As photography took the turn into the digital world, my hobby developed into more of a passion! After a couple of years of encouragement from my family and friends, I have finally decided to take the plunge, learn a little more, and turn it into a little side business! Who knows, maybe one day this can be my full time job? For right now, I will continue operating under my current blog so please visit me for updates in the upcoming months.


I will be posting prices in the coming weeks, in the meantime, please email at mannionsmemories@gmail.com for current pricing packages. All sessions will last between 45 minutes to 1 hour and because I’m new to the business, you will find that my prices are very reasonable. Your session will include a prior consultation, an outdoor photo shoot, and a CD with 15 to 20 digitally edited photos along with a print release so you can use your pictures as you choose.

I cannot thank all of my friends and family enough for pushing me into this little adventure! I’m scared to death, but I know that this is what I’m supposed to be doing right now! Thanks to all my friends who have given me open access to their families over the last couple of years for the sake of practice. Without you, I would not have the faith and confidence to move forward.

I look forward to working with you and I appreciate your business.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs