Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

We had yet another fun Memorial weekend filled with family, friends, fishing, boating, tubing, jet skis, popsicles and snow cones!  That adds up to a whole lot of action for just a short weekend!  Alexis had her first jet ski ride ride and her first tubing experience.  Of course she loved them both!  I never even taught her to say jet ski, but Friday afternoon we were talking about them and all of a sudden, she pointed to them and said, "jet ski."  She was hooked from that moment on! 

 I don't think she wanted to get off! 
 She loves her Pops and her Lamby, of course!
 Thanks Aunt Lissa for hooking us up with snow cones all weekend!
 Ryder is zoned into the TV while the adults play a little Phase 10.
The Tooth Fairy made her first trip to the lake this weekend.  Mr. Chris helped pull Anna's fourth tooth.  She was hilarious.  Aunt Deidra isn't a fan of loose teeth.  It grosses me out.  So she would catch me off guard, call my name, I would look and she would bend it ALL THE WAY back!  It totally gives me the heeby geebies!  She was such a trooper, though, and finally let Chris work on it until it came out!  I think she looks ridiculously cute with this tooth missing!
Just a little boat driving for all the kiddos!
Of course, Miss Smarty Pants HAD to do it on her own!
 Popsicles!!
 Ryder likes the water table the best!  He isn't a fan of the lake or the pool!
Poor William got one heck of sunburn on his face.


 Anna loved the tube!  She was getting very brave and I'm pretty sure she was trying to get thrown off when she rode with Uncle Brian.  She was dragging her feet into the water!
 Cole did not enjoy it nearly as much as Anna, but he knows how to turn on the charm!
 Yep, she L.O.V.E.D it!!  Especially seeing all the "bubbles" in the water!

Too cute for Words!
 Just another day on the lake in Trinity, Texas!
 This is how this little Buddy spent his lake time!  He is so adorable!  He says, "Hey Buddy" because that is what I say to him!  I'm so glad I could make an impression on him!


Melissa's brother, Uncle Buck, and his new fiance, Shawn, came up for one night!  I'm glad they could make it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs