Monday, July 9, 2012

Playdate with Rya Rya

That’s what Alexis calls Ryder!  It is so cute!  We have been busy with play dates galore this summer!  I think we had a total of 3 days last month when we weren’t meeting up with friends! 
  
We’ve also spent a lot of time with Aunt Deanna and the boys this summer!  She has been helping me with the ins and outs of the photography business.  She is there for me anytime I have needed her or have had a question.  I can honestly say that I couldn’t have started this business without her!  She has been cheering me on for years and her confidence in me has led me down this road!  That is what best friends are for!  I’m so glad we could share in this together! 
Between lunches, swimming, swinging and photography the other half of our lives revolves around “Minnie Mouse,” aka, “The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.”  It is the only thing Alexis will watch and she wants to watch it every second of every day that we are in the house!  This doesn’t combine well with my 1 hour of TV rule a day!  Unfortunately Mommy isn’t winning this game!  Especially because she is smack dab in the middle of the terrible twos!  And boy, do they live up to every bit of the word terrible!  She throws herself on the floor, kicks and screams if she is told no!  I honestly don’t know who the terrible twos are worse for, moms or kids!  I know many times she is just frustrated that she can’t understand or express herself, other than screaming and crying!  But other times there is just no reasoning with her and I’m doing everything I can to control my temper, teach her or ignore them!  I could use any tips and tricks you mommies have!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs