Friday, July 13, 2012

Weekend of Celebrations

Father’s day weekend was super busy for the Mannions!  Friday night we went to my parents after dinner to hang out with Aunt Kim and Uncle Kenny.  We got some really cute pictures of Alexis and Kynlee with their Papas and Paw Paw. 

After breakfast on Saturday we headed to Conroe to do a quick photoshoot with the great grandkids!  Aunt Debbie planned the cutest shoot for Paw Paw.  We dressed the girls in Paw Paw’s favorite hobbies and let them work their magic!  The pictures turned out way better than I could have imagined!  Since we had all the great-grandkids together, we ran to the store for some poster boards to get this photo that I found on pinterest of all the kids in birth order!  Kynlee was upset that I had put her down so she wasn’t happy!  She is usually the one who is all smiles!  I forgot to mention that I kept her all weekend so she didn’t want to leave my side!  I was more than willing to get some one-on-one time with Kynlee so I could hoard all her loving!  
From the photoshoot, we booked it to Spring for Ryder’s second birthday party.  Deanna did an A-MAZING job on the decorations!  The party was Mickey Mouse themed, so I bought the girls matching Minnie shirts.  I could definitely have fun being a mom of two girls even though my bank account might just disagree!  I definitely enjoyed myself that weekend!  I think Alexis also enjoyed having Kynlee around.  She now calls her “Ne-Ne” and I’m pretty sure she was sad to see her car seat missing on Sunday when she went home!  I can’t wait to spend the whole week with these two girls on the beach in Florida!
Finally, we spent Father's day with all the family at Pappasitos for brunch!  Mommy enjoyed some oysters, which are my latest obsession!!  All in all it was a great family weekend!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs