Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rolling...

It has been a rough week in the Mannion house. Alexis has been super fussy! One night I even called the after hours nurses because she literally cried the whole afternoon. I'm not sure if she is teething, has a bug or is just trying to prove me wrong for bragging about how great of a baby she is!! Considering she was 2 months premature, I know it is really early to assume she is teething, but my typically happy, content baby has had a seriously rough week. She doesn't like her swing or her bouncy chair. Hopefully this passes soon!

We finally got her video of her rolling uploaded. Now that I took this, she hasn't done it all week. Tummy time is only good in the morning when she is in a good mood. But, I swear, she has rolled several times and I'm not just bragging!! Sorry it is so long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs