Saturday, August 28, 2010

You Be The Judge

As with all babies, the last three months have been filled with, "who does she look like?" I just couldn't tell, but the overwhelming response was always, "Brian." I definitely think she has his mouth! But, my mom was digging through some old pictures of Maw Maw's and found some baby pictures of me. And, if I must say so myself, I think we could pass as twins. Maw Maw passed away 5 years ago this 4th of July and this was a very hard year for me. I think I cried ALL DAY!! Maybe it was my hormones, but I just wish she could be here to hold Alexis and I really wish Alexis could have known her. She was the best Maw Maw ever!

This is Alexis's lake house bathtub and she loves it! She even put her head under the water and didn't even cry. Of course, I didn't mean for her to dunk herself, but I'm just glad she loves water. She is going to be a water baby, just like her Mommy.

Alexis and her Grandma

Me and Maw Maw.

I think this looks just like her

Three Fords...Yes, my hands are blocking my face. Remind you of anyone?

This was the shirt that Brian wore at 3 months, so we had to get a picture of Alexis in it. Unfortunately, she isn't smiling like he is, just yet. Hopefully she starts smiling soon.

Brian at 3 months

Now, just when you think you have it down, here is Brian. This looks JUST like her! Check out that mouth!!
So, what do you think?

1 comments:

Carrie Bryant said...

I think she looks exactly like you, but she has her daddy's lips. I am so glad I got to see her yesterday :) She is so sweet!

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs