Monday, August 16, 2010

Garden Naps

As I've said before, Alexis's Aunt Deanna is an awesome photographer! Not only is she one of my oldest and bestest friends, but she also had her second baby, Ryder, one month after I had Alexis. These are their 2 and 3 month pictures, their "first date." Thank you Aunt Deanna for documenting me grow! Here are a few of my favorites! I am trying to find time to actually print some of her amazing work to put in frames! A mother's work seems to not end! And I thought I was tired teaching school! But, I wouldn't change it for the world!







As you can tell, Alexis slept through it, as usual! I'm really trying to keep this child up, but she just LOVES her sleep! I hope you keep hearing that! That means that she is growing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs