Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Alexis had a big day today! We went antique shopping, to lunch, to Babies R Us, where she decided it was nap time and then TV shopping. I've said it before, but she is one happy baby and so easy to be around! While we were antique shopping in old Katy we found these old buildings to take her Valentine's Day picture. She wasn't into taking the pictures today and Daddy was just as over it. So, these are the few I got! Thank God she is so easy going!



I'm still praying these eyes stay blue! They are a dark gray, so I'm thinking they may turn hazel like her Daddy. I'm OK with that, I just don't want them to be brown like mine!



So when she was over downtown Katy, I tried to get a few shots at the house. This is right before she fell face first out of the basket! Mommy laughed, she cried! But she got over it quickly!

The last good picture before the big tumble! Notice how much taller she is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs