Monday, February 21, 2011

Lots of New Tricks

Alexis has been a ball of learning these past two weeks! I feel like every time I turn around she has learned something new! I’m not sure she is ever going to crawl, but she loves walking either with your hands or cruising in her jeep! We’ve spent a lot of time oustside just "driving" around. She has even started pulling up on me to a standing position. On Friday night she learned to pull herself to a sitting position on her own. She was supposed to be going to bed but decided that she needed a little practice with her new trick! I watched her for about 20 minutes while she played in her crib. I just love watching her explore.

Cruising away from Mommy

Happy Valentine's Day Mommy! My new yard art! I've wanted this rooster ever since the new HEB opened! So, Daddy got it for me on V-Day! Apparently it is quite large, but I love it! I promise once it fades and rusts it is going to look awesome!

Helping Mommy with her unfinished project.



She spent one morning mocking me cough! She did this fake cough and I called her out on it and the next thing I knew she was doing it on purpose and copying me! Way too cute!



I've been trying to get this on video for a couple of weeks now. She is very enthusiastic about her noooooos. A possible in sight to our future? I've also been witness to a couple good melt downs the last couple of days. Complete with putting her head on the ground in her hands as if I've just been the meanest Mommy of all time! It is quite dramatic. I wonder where she gets it from??



Yeah Alexis! She pulls this trick out a couple times a day lately. I'm not sure if she is doing it on que or not, but she is pretty good at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs