Friday, February 11, 2011

Super Bowl

I've been busy with work, black outs and Alexis this week and haven't had time to post. We had a great time for Super Bowl last Sunday. It was one of the nicest days we'd had in a while, right before it got cold and icy again. We spent the day outside, when we weren't inside cooking and chatting. The kids had a GREAT time. They played with rocks, "climbed" trees and ran races. Alexis hung out in her Jeep and her pack and play. She did have a very unusual melt down at nap time. I actually went running into the room because she was screaming so badly. I guess she didn't want to go down because she knew a party was about to start, but she was so tired!

I love catching her different faces. I want to remember every beautiful face she makes. I think they are all so funny!

She always knows when to turn on the smile!

I didn't do it, I swear!

Check out those two front teeth!

This one just makes me laugh!

We tried really hard to get the kids to pose for a cute picture together. We had to settle for funny faces. At least we were able to mark the event with something. This actually might be the only smiling picture of Cole all day, even with a juice box.

Who doesn't do a tree shoot when they are hanging out? To be fair, I was playing with the manual setting of my camera. What better way to practice than on some of the cutest kids I know?

Anna wasn't into showing her big beautiful smile at all Sunday, but this is still a cute one!

All the kids love Alexis! They all want to help take care of her!



The best we got!

And then some silly faces!


This might be one of the reasons the tree photo shoot didn't turn out so well! But it wasn't all his fault! We also celebrated Cole's 3rd birthday on Saturday. I have no idea why I didn't get the camera out, so I thought I would do a Cole Montage! This kid has some of the funniest faces! His mom thinks he is going through a stage but I think he is really cute. I will admit, he can give a look that could KILL, but it makes me laugh, I know I shouldn't encourage him, but it is really funny. However, if Cole isn't happy every one knows it and he doesn't want you happy either! I still love him more than words can say and I know he had a great birthday.

I just realized that I didn't get a picture of Ryder in here. He was napping for most of the time that I had the camera out, but he was a cutie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs