Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall at the Lake

This weekend we went back to the lake. I haven't been there since July and I thought that I knew what the lake would look like, but I guess there is just no way to prepare yourself for what you see. There was no boating or fishing, so we went out to Uncle Larry's house to take some pics and play outside and we hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's new house. This was also my first time to get to see the house complete and furnished! It is really nice! We didn't do much this weekend and it was great! We only ran into town ONCE!! I'm not sure that has EVER happened before!

On Friday and Sunday we stopped to see Pappa B at rehab. I really hate leaving my dad there by himself. I know that this is where he needs to be to recover faster, but I can't stand that he has to sit at this place for 24 hours a day just for three hours of rehab a day. So continued prayers for my dad's speedy recovery is greatly appreciated.

Also, my Uncle Kenny's mom died this weekend. She had been suffering for a while with cancer, so we are glad she isn't hurtting anymore and in a better place. But, as you can imagine, it is very tough for him and my cousins. They could use some prayers for some peace right now. We love you guys and we missed you this weekend, but we are praying for ya'll.


A had a great time playing in the dirt! She LOVES the Ranger and as soon as she saw it, she didn't want to get down. I think I've got a tom boy on my hands over here!
My sweet Laureli! She is so precious! She actually grabs you in an embrace and kisses you! I don't think you can get any sweeter!


Cousins!! We missed Rachel and Kynlee! We will see you Thanksgiving!


L and A's first Halloween together. Laureli is a witch but she wasn't digging the hat.


Two girls and their tutus!!


Sweet babies!!


Grandma and Alexis. Just not giving out the smiles.


Willie waiting for Mommy to come back from the lake.


As you can see there is no water! This is the view from our dock looking at my parents. This should all be water.


Looking out to the Mannion's.


The stumps that we have to go around when we take the boats out.


Another view from our dock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs