Monday, October 31, 2011

Boos and Birthdays

We started a new tradition tonight! Trick or Treating with the Sorensens!! I didn’t think I was ever going to get there, though! We had a faculty meeting after school today! My principal is super cool, so I totally wasn’t expecting to stay as late as I did! But, no worries, I made it there and we had a BLAST! We trekked the neighborhood with 7 kids, 3 dogs, 10 parents and a bunch of other neighbors tagging along!

After lots of fun on the streets, we headed back to the house for some birthday cake and one last group picture. Halloween is one of the things that I miss the most about living in a neighborhood, but not enough to make me move back! That’s why we have the Sorensens! We will be doing this again next year, for sure. All the kids had a great time and they were all very well behaved. Carter and Alexis shared a wagon, and as usual, Carter was as content as he could be. A on the other hand, had to be moving or she wanted to get out! Surprisingly, Alexis knew just what to do when she got out of the wagon. She took her bucket and walked right up to the door! I didn't even have to give her any directions. She really is one observant little girl!

Overall, it was a good time had by all! Willie and Alexis were worn out and fell asleep as soon as we got home. Although, I think Alexis might have been a little drunk on chocolate. She was chit chatting and giggling all the way home! She managed to open a Kit Kat and eat half of it before I caught her! That’s what I get for not paying attention. I hope everyone had as great of a time as we did. Thanks again, Mel, for hosting your 32nd birthday!! I hope it was a great one!


My little CRAWFISH!! Ready to be cooked!My sweet girl! Time's up! I've had enough of this pot!Me and my girls! I love her! She would not give up these chwey starbursts! I think she knew that they were my fave!Daddy and his little mudbug! All of our babies! Done with taking pictures and high on sugar! No smiles, but no tears either! I think they had a great time! Sneaky Yoda!! And, he's outta there! Love our kids!! Wish I could get a better picture of the three of us! The Gormans! I LOVE this picture of K! Pirate Cole Keely, the skeleton/butterfly/pirate/fairy??? But, she sure does rock it!! Captain America Princess ArielWild Man Yoda Mad because she can't reach the candy! Birthday Princess The Sorensens. Thanks for hosting your Birthday Boo Bash!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs