Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh Destin, How I've Missed You!!

Mommy finally got to go to the beach! I’ve been dreaming of blue water and white sand for about two years now!! It’s just as gorgeous as I remember! Aunt Tracy and I flew into Panama City Thursday night and rented an Atomic Bomb Orange convertible Camaro. I’m not kidding about the name and somehow we didn’t get a picture of it! This was a great girl’s trip! The weather was so beautiful!! We even got a good workout in while we were there; bike riding and walking on the beach! Plus we had great food and drinks each night! Saturday night we went to dinner and watched some football. This resort was fabulous! If you have never been to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, you must check it out! It has everything you need, including several bars and restaurants, shops and plenty of activities for the kids. Plus, the water was crystal clear! I couldn’t have asked for a more relaxing time! I can’t wait to go back! And yes, I’m counting the days!



My first night without Daddy!! 300 Justice Road



Baytown Wharf

It was actually pretty cold at night! Perfect weather for laying out during the day! I even fell asleep on the beach and didn't break a sweat!


This side of the resort is very fancy and is home to some pretty amazing yachts.


The start of a gorgeous sunset


Getting ready for our morning walk


Bike riding! We were both pretty nervous to ride again! I know you never forget how to ride a bike, but it is still pretty scary and shaky!

Our first night out

Friday afternoon! Enjoying a little happy hour after getting pampered and spray tanned! How I wish I could spend every HH staring at blue water!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs