Thursday, March 10, 2011

First Love Day with our First Loves

Alexis's 9 month pictures couldn't have had better timing. Aunt Deanna picked this awesome chair up the day before and we couldn't wait to get these littles on it. So we did what everyone does! We loaded up the kids, strollers and the big red chair and parked ourselves in front of the Katy rice driers. I've loved this part of Katy since I was a little it has always reminded me of home.

We are headed to Annapolis for Spring Break to visit our Aunt Debbie. We are also meeting one of my bestest friends, Joy in D.C. I'm looking so forward to showing Brian, Brody and Bryce DC. I know Brody is going to be in information overload with all the history. I love DC and I just can't wait to for all the photo ops! I knew I was an over packer, but GEEEEZZZZ!!! Now that I have a daughter, it is about 10 times worse! I have to admit I'm also excited about all the winter clothes that A gets to wear one last time! In Texas you get to wear dresses for 8 to 9 months a year, if not more. So last summer we got pretty good use out of most of her dresses. It is such a shame all the clothes that get wasted because they grow so fast, so it is really nice to get one more use out of her cute winter outfits!

I will try to update while we are gone. Everyone have a great Spring Break and be safe! Enjoy the time with your families, I know I will!

Love at first sight??

Hmmmmm...What's for dinner?

My fave!! He was laughing so hard at me it made my heart melt! I was sweating after this shoot!! He is definitely a hard nut to crack, but when he laughs he is so jolly!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs