Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My First Road Trip

Daddy was overly worried, to say the least, that we were about to spend 28 hours of pure torture in the car with a 9 month old. He talked to all his friends, who of course told him we, mainly me, were crazy for going on this road trip. He had to promise himself that he was going to stop complaining and just go with it. He totally underestimated Alexis and how awesome she really is. I’ve said it before, but God has truly blessed us with one beautiful happy baby. Of course, we weren’t completely without a meltdown or two, but they were all controlled with a bottle or a quick serving of food. She had a fairly good time and took a few naps on the VERY LONG drive to Annapolis. Daddy was also subjected to his first Ford Family road trip which isn’t complete until we stop at a Cracker Barrel or two!! I hope Daddy gained a little patience from this trip.

All she needed was her puppy dog to stay happy


Brody riding shotgun while I fed Alexis in the back
Uncle Larry and Alexis at 6 a.m. Friday before we left.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe I didn't even get a mention. It totally made my day on Saturday.

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs