Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1 Year Stats

I guess with the start of Summer vacation, I've had some major Spring fever and I've been way behind on the blogging. But, we just had her Dr's visit last Wednesday, so technically I'm only a week behind. These pictures are from the day of her birthday, when I cried all the way to work. She still remains one happy baby in the morning. She loved her 2nd cake of the week! We went to Fudrucker's for dinner with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Rachel then came home to dig into our brownie. I think she loved it! She's actually had three cakes! Sunday we did her final shoot of the year! I'm going to miss Aunt' Deanna's awesome work every month! But, I'm sure we will think of some reason to have a photo shoot!

She is still one tiny little girl, but she is so tall. She weighed 20 lb and 2 oz (32.28 %) and she was 2' 6 " long (76.80 %). She is also all over the place in the clothes department. It is very hard to shop for her. Some 12 months are too small because they aren't long enough, while others are too big because she isn't big enough! Some 18 months are too long and others she will probably outgrow any week now! Unfortunately, I keep trying to find the "perfect outfit" for her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs