Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Is Here

And I couldn't be happier! Alexis and I have been having some much needed bonding time. Before I got out of school she was having some serious separation anxiety from my mom and Brian’s mom. It has only taken a week and she is already snuggling up to me like I never went to work! Last weekend Daddy went fishing so Mommy and A stayed super busy! We were up and out of the house every morning and didn't return until dinner time! We did lunch with our Aunts, visited Aunt Kristi and Uncle Michael so we could see Brinkley's new room, had our 1 year photo shoot, and met Jack, Aunt Lissa's new puppy! We also did lots of walking and swimming! We LOVE our new stroller! Sunday afternoon we went to Aunt Lissa’s house and played on the slip ‘n slide and in the pool. Watching Anna and A play is just way too cute. Anna has been dying to have some close girlfriends and she loves Alexis so much! She is so good with her. I already know they are going to be very close. How could they not be when their mommy’s are BFFs!

This weekend A gets to meet her Uncle Kirb! He flies into town tonight and is spending the weekend with us at the lake! We have a full weekend planned of boating and jet skiing! We are at the lake for at least a week and a half. I said I would come back on the 20th, but I have a feeling I may push it back a week! I love relaxing here and waking up and walking the hills of the neighborhood! It is so very peaceful!

Happy summer!



She has been all over the place pushing her walker. She is even standing on her own now. I'm just waiting for her to take her first steps. I swear it is going to be anyday now! It only took a few minutes in Uncle Michael's house to find the doggy door! She was so curious! So, Uncle Michael went outside to take some pictures.
I don't think Rowdy liked sharing his door! I tried to get some cute pictures of her in the bubbles. She got tired and was more interested in the machine that made the bubbles than the bubbles themselves.
Enjoying some Anna time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs