Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day

We had a blast at the lake! We fit a lot of action into this Summer kick off weekend. There was fishing, swimming, exploring, boat riding, jet skiing, water balloon fights and even mud fights. I didn't fare too well in the mud fight. I fell on a stump and I still have a bruise the size of my palm! (yes, it is two weeks later!) Alexis loved every part of it! She has the best time being outside, it doesn't matter what she is doing, she is loving it. She even gets to ride around on the ranger in her "car seat." Don't judge, you do what you can do in East Texas to have fun!




Cole loved the mud fight! He let out an evil laugh every time he hit someone. It was precious! I was supposed to be JUST taking pictures till they all turned on me! I ran away and the next day I couldn't walk. That's why you don't run at the lake!! Thank God the stump didn't do any permanent damage.

We set up the pack and play in the boat for the babies. Ryder just loves to share his toys. I guess that's why A loves to take them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs