Monday, June 13, 2011

Uncle Kirby Comes to Town

This past weekend Alexis got to meet her Uncle Kirby for the first time! I’m not sure who was more excited to see the other! Kirby was super cute with A and she smiled every time she saw him! I get a little sad every time our friends leave after a long weekend! We hardly see each other and when we do, we have the best times and I hate that it will be long time before we do it again! But, I think we had a blast! It was well worth getting up at 5 am to take Uncle Kirby to the airport! She LOVES running water! It doesn't phase her one bit when it gets in her face. She has mastered the steps at the lake! She isn't afraid of anything and it is very scary, but I'm letting her explore it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs