Monday, March 26, 2012

Busch Gardens

We didn't spend all week on beach.  One day we went to Busch Gardens.  This was my first time to anything other than a Six Flags amusement park and it was so fun!  Too bad the guys weren't feeling all that great from their night out the previous evening!!  But, everyone else had a BLAST!  Mommy hasn't been on a roller coaster since Astroworld closed and I was super scared!  I must admit there were a few nervous tears.  It didn't help that the very first ride we went on had TWO 90 degree drops that I totally wasn't expecting until the car was going up the track!! 
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a great day! 
 
Looking at the Ostriches
 
Although it doesn't show in this picture, Alexis LOVED spending all week with Aunt Missy and Uncle Mike!
Alexis LOVES the animals.  I think we will be spending quite a bit of time at the zoo this Summer!
 
This is her new scared face!  I'm not sure why she gets so scared so easily, but it is really cute!  Honestly, I think she is just dramatic!  I wonder where she gets it from??
 
Her first ride!!  She insisted on this cart and not the lion!
She warmed up towards the end of the ride.
Talking to the sleeping monkeys!
Going to see the lions!
 
Uncle Jeff had a lion come right up to his face!
 
Daddy and Uncle Jeff were the only takers for the water ride!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs