Monday, March 26, 2012

My Sweet Belle

My sweet Bo Bo died this weekend. It was a complete shock to us. I knew her health was fading, but I guess you can never prepare yourself for this. She was the best, most loving and loyal dog EVER. Shenloved to hang out right in your face, she had no idea about personal space! But she also loved to run and fetch the most. This last year I really restricted how much running she did and it would tear my heart out because it was her favorite past time. But, she got really good at understanding that she needed to stay when we were running Willy and she learned to just sit and watch. I am not going to know what to do with out my shadow and I miss her terribly!

We got a dog walker for the VERY-FIRST-TIME-EVER this weekend so we could go out of town and she died Saturday morning on the dog walker. The lady came over to walk Ranger Belle around 8 a.m. and she noticed that her urine was darker and she was having a hard time breathing. Then Belle came inside, laid down and wouldn't get up. She just stopped breathing with in minutes. Thank God for great friends and familiy! Our family friend, Nathan, quickly came over to take her to the vet after she passed and my parents rushed down to get Ranger. Jaime and Mel were also on stand by to come get Ranger, but they had a busy day and I didn't want Ranger to be alone. I was scared to leave him for the rest of the weekend without her. It is so hard to only be taking care of one dog. I cry everytime I see Ranger alone. It's hard to believe that after 13 years, she is no longer with me, but I do feel a little better knowing that she isn't suffering from whatever was ailing her.

Here are some pictures I've taken the last couple of months. I love you Bo Bo!

No idea of personal space!!
Trying to get in Warren Moon's face!
My first baby girl!

She was so patient, most of the time, with Willy!
Again with the face! Helping A open her Christmas presents!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs