Monday, March 26, 2012

Hill Country Living

Boy could I get used to living at a resort!! This past weekend our friends, the Ahujas, invited us to stay at the Marriot in the San Antonio Hill Country. Lucky us, their reservation was messed up so the manager gave them four free rooms for the weekend, so along we went, even though we still hadn't unpacked from Florida!! I wish I had gotten more resort pictures so you could see just how beautiful this place was. I am dying to go back already! It is a great get a way just around the corner. They have three kid water slides along with an awesome splash pad/wadding pool area, a lazy river and 2 huge adult water slides! Once again, the slides got my heart pumping!

And the food. That is all that needs to be said really because it was beyond amazing. Over the weekend we went to 3 different restaurants and I wasn't disappointed with a single one. I even tried East Coast oysters and fell in love with oysters. I made Daddy take me out to dinner just to get some more last night to see if it wasn't just the resort!

We didn't get to the pool until almost 2 because there was a heavy fog that we were waiting to burn off. But, once it went away, Alexis was out to play! She loved every minute of the pool. She jumped right on in with out me even in the pool and started swimming out into the water and back to the edge to climb out. She also loved the slides. She even got up the nerves to walk up the stairs by herself and go down alone. Unfortunately, six little kids came and cut right in front of her. But, she just patintly waited her turn. She is so sweet!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs