Monday, March 26, 2012

Beach Bunny

I'm not completely surprised that Alexis is in LOVE with the beach, after all, she is my daughter. But, as soon as we walked down to the beach, she bee lined it for the water and didn't stop giggling the whole time! She fell face first into the water and it never phased her. I'm so glad I have a beach bunny since this is my favorite place in the world. I can't wait to take her back at the end of the Summer. Here are a few pictures of her very first time on the beach.

Running straight for the shore!

This is my favorite picture! You know how much I love a good sunset!
Running from Aunt Missy!
She also LOVES the sand. Unfortunately, Mommy doesn't dig it as much as she does. She would knock down Grandma's sandcastles as fast as she could build them!
The first of many beautiful sunsets we had on our Spring Break visit to Clearwater, Florida.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs