Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Days

Well, this should be a Happy Valentine's Day and a Happy Birthday post, but since it's March 1st, let's just say, Happy Birthday Mimi, Happy Belated Birthday Laureli and Happy Late Valentine's Day! Two weeks ago, we met Jamie downtown to take Laureli's 1st birthday pictures! I have been dying to go back to Hermann Park, where we took our engagement pictures, with Alexis, so I also did A's Valentine's pictures. I LOVED everything about these two shoots, except that my darn camera's auto focus was off and I couldn't find the little switch until I was finished with Laureli! I will never make that mistake again! All in all, the pictures turned out great though! There are so many places to go in this park. I even went back the following weekend and did Keely's 3 year pics! We will definitely be going back!

Alexis has been pretty stingy with her smiles lately! The camera turns on and so does her stubborness!
Got her!

I LOVE this little girl! She has brought so much joy to our family!

My beautiful cousin and Laureli!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs